Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you provide it to us through the Site. For example, you may provide us with your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number when you place an order, sign up for our newsletter, or contact us with a question or comment.
We also collect certain non-personal information from you when you use the Site. This information may include your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, and the pages you view on the Site. We may also collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward, or click-through to our website, and other sites that you may visit before, during, or after your visit to our website.
We may collect this information through the use of “cookies.” Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. The information collected through cookies may include your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, and the pages you view on the Site.
You may disable cookies through your web browser settings; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Site.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect from you for a variety of purposes, including:
• To fulfil your order: We use the information you provide to us when you place an order to ship your order and provide you with tracking information.
• To communicate with you: We may use your personal information to contact you with updates about your order, to answer your questions or comments, or to send you information about our products and services.
• To send you marketing communications: We may use your personal information to send you marketing communications, such as our newsletter, product updates, and information about upcoming events. You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For our business purposes: We may use your information for a variety of business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud detection and prevention, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our customer service, and expanding our business.
We may also use the information we collect from you to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share the information we collect from you as follows:
• With our service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform business functions or services on our behalfs, such as shipping your order, processing payments, hosting our website, analyzing data, or providing marketing or customer service assistance.
• In connection with business transactions: We may share your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business.
• For our business purposes: We may share your information for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud detection and prevention, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our customer service, and expanding our business.
• Comply with applicable laws and regulations or to protect our rights or the rights of others: We may share your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
Without your consent, we do not sell, license, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email or by contacting us at email@example.com.
You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete your personal information. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for business purposes or comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no security measure is perfect, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.